Have they made Ebony Moris more common?

I remember levelling up Trapper to 50 before the Nightmare came out and never saw a single one. Now I have a level 44 Hillbilly with 6 of them. Were they made to be more common or is it just luck? 

Comments

  • I actually get more ebony moris than ivory. I think it's that you're usually gonna get 1 ultra rare per bloodweb at higher levels and for Billy that's the only option. Even for killers with UR add-ons, that's still like 1/3 chance the UR on the web is gonna be a mori.
  • @ClogWench Oh that makes sense. I was getting a very high amount of Diamond stones back then. Guess the 50/50 Just didn't want me getting any moris then. 
  • Luck.
    I leveled my Wraith about 40 times these last 3-4 days.
    1 Ebony.

  • When reach P3 you'll get mori's like crazy I have a ton. Don't think any ebony though. 
  • Well, at least not in my bloodwebs.... :lol: (even in P3^^)

  • Well, at least not in my bloodwebs.... :lol: (even in P3^^)

    They really want me to buy leather face because almost every bloodweb I one of his offering it's driving me crazy. Good thing I'm getting in a few week. But yeah same about Ebony moris. slim pickings.
  • Its random.  I leveled freddy to 44 and had 6 Morris, and hes got 2 Red addons.  I level Huntress to 50 and she has 1, and only 1 red addon possible.


    Random is random
  • I wonder if you have the worst luck in the world you'd never get a mori.
  • @SteveyHooves Haha.. Yeah I probably do have the worst luck sometimes lol. Though I did find about 25 Diamond stones before level 50 so.. I don't know. The worst luck would probably be no Moris or Ultra rare add ons until very high levels. I imagine that would be terrible. Especially having that luck when playing as the Pig
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    I remember levelling up Trapper to 50 before the Nightmare came out and never saw a single one. Now I have a level 44 Hillbilly with 6 of them. Were they made to be more common or is it just luck? 

    Oh boy, my billy is the same but i have used like 4/10 of them and he is is 49 i believe and i agree its so common but i cant seem to get ebony for pig

  • well, i got my Wraith to lvl 50 all perks and found 33 of them...
    i dont think theyre too common.