Adept executioner
Just played on Thompson house as executioner on xbox one. Got merciless rank but adept executioner didn't pop. Only used trail of torment forced penance and deathbound perks. No offering but two add-ons. Have got other adept achievements with addons but I will try again later with nothing added to see
Comments
This could be in connection with the issue surrounding pips right now, to get the achievement you need a double pip - the game might not be registering the double pip? If you could check in the Emblem section to see what it says and possibly screenshot that please.
I will next time I get it. Won't be till later today at the earliest I'm playing survivors with my buddy this afternoon
Took another Crack at it had two quitters turns out the devout emblem is no longer tracking quitters so that's fun
Edit I was on the lab for the map
Same thing happened to me as the Oni. Merciless killer, double-pipped with no Trophy. When I went to check the emblems, I was only awarded a silver devout emblem. Nobody disconnected from my game.