Survivors Pearl and Token rework ? When...
Hi,
Scratched Pearl, Eroded Token & Gold Token are survivor add ons and in my opinion theese are on a very bad place. So any chance to get a rework in the future ? and what do you think about it guys?
Greetings
Comments
no info, yet. Damn
alittle push. Any with some ideas maybe ? Or im the only one who thinks theese add ons must be reworked ?
It'd be nice if you could post what those addons do. I think most people (including me) dont browse forums while they have their game opened so they dont even bother checking what those addons do in first place
i dont know how, but i have never seen some one use this, me include because it´s useless. We have perks for aurareading
No thank you. Please don’t suggest a change to Scratched Pearl. I want my Open Handed, Scratched Pearl, Blood Amber so I can see the killer within 60m
are you sirious ?
100%. This is fun n handy with Built To Last + Streetwise.
People like you is what forces me to stay up at night and cry.