I now crave xbox cross progression

I have built my new Pc, and now I crave and desire xbox cross progression more then ever, for I have tasted what it is like to keep your frames while playing nurse/huntress/blight and it tasted amazing! Starting completely over though is rough, especially since I am going against constant new players/potatos.

Comments

  • Same but for playstation because i didnt have the money for a pc at first got all the perks for all the survivors and killers and so many skins and on my pc i don't have anything because im not going through that again.

  • Yeah I'm about to get my wife a new computer and she'll be switching over from xbox and she's put in a lot of work To have her re-grind everything is going to suck.

  • Welcome to real gaming.

    sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png


  • Then you are doomed to starve like the rest of us!

    Jokes aside, I have the exact opposite problem. I wanted to play on Xbox for convenience, but all my stuff is on PC so...

  • Feels. Went from a Xbox One X to a rtx 3070 and starting over on Steam has killed my urge to play.


    I know it's hard to implement but god damn I'd kill for cross progression

  • yep... I'm staying on my ps4 until cross progression is a thing...