is impossible to play survivor.
the hits killed entirely for me, i cant take those stupid hits no more... i wonder how they always manage to mess it up like this.
the hits killed entirely for me, i cant take those stupid hits no more... i wonder how they always manage to mess it up like this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We know.
The Devs gave all killers an invisible 10 foot spear...
Impossible means it physically can't be done, I'm still escaping for one, it's just a million times harder!
(I'm not trying to say there aren't issues just that I find these threads that say its impossible kinda stupid)
It is definitely annoying to get some of these cheesy hits you would have otherwise avoided. I rarely play survivor nowadays