Rank 5 is the new 1
I can dominate a match and get a 3k + hatch and depip at rank 4.
It's one thing to have a million bad bugs but to let the rank reset happen on schedule was like pouring salt in a wound. Jesus.
I can dominate a match and get a 3k + hatch and depip at rank 4.
It's one thing to have a million bad bugs but to let the rank reset happen on schedule was like pouring salt in a wound. Jesus.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Remember the most important thing: Ranks have no value: There are 100+ things wrong with this game. Putting any sort of value on ranks is not a game problem, it is a you problem.
Um, I am not sure what your point is. Rank tracks success over time. Playing a great match and seeing a depip is dumb. It also still affects matchmaking.
It's not a me problem, it's a game problem. Don't be dumb.
Rank isn't really meaningless. I'm back to Rank 17 as killer, and now can actually complete the Nurse challenge. No way I could do that against a Red Rank team. I'm an AWFUL nurse (though I'm marginally getting better. It's hard on console)
That's right.
Another example is it was easy to size up the survivors based on rank, but now even a lot of the Swf will be purple for a while until this is fixed. Pre patch I used to dominate a gaggle of purples, now it's...? Did I play bad? Was I really good? Who knows.