Survivors Going From Healthy To Dying State

Three times now I have seen survivors go from healthy to dying state without me doing anything to them and am curious if anyone else has seen this.

It isn't Mercer because they were healthy before and suddenly they are dying and as I said it has only happened three times and they have all been since this event started with the fireworks. Is their a way they are damaging themselves with them or something?

Comments

  • You mean healthy to dying right? Not injured to dying state? Because of broken emblems I’m now in purple ranks and I am actually seeing some survivors going down because they escaped a chase and didn’t mend.

  • @halfmanhalfape said:

    You mean healthy to dying right? Not injured to dying state? Because of broken emblems I’m now in purple ranks and I am actually seeing some survivors going down because they escaped a chase and didn’t mend.

    I thought the three times it happened the survivor was healthy then suddenly dying but I could be wrong. Maybe it was injured to dying. I'll have to look closer if it happens again.