Lucky Break Suggestions?

Curious to see, do you guys think Lucky Break is considered a perk worth using to you all? If not, what would you change?

Personally, I think it is useful, but not useful enough to bring. IMO, one change that would be fair is as follows:

  • For every second of generator repairs completed, regain 1.5 seconds of activation for Lucky Break.

Comments

  • Lucky Break is an interesting Perk for sure but it's not really worth the slot.

    I can agree with giving it a regeneration ability as a good buff for it, and repairing gens makes plenty of sense. It'd be a neat buff, but it'd still be a very mediocre Perk in my eyes, as even for juking setups, which are a niche Survivor build in and of themselves, it doesn't quite justify a Perk slot in my eyes. Survivor Perk slots are really competitive and JUST removing blood pools doesn't quite do it IMO.


    To suggest another buff, that I think could make it into a seriously competitive Survivor perk, I'd suggest that it should come with the following bonus effect: When you are injured, you leave no Scratch Marks for the duration of the injury's speed boost.

  • @Lexilogo said:

    Lucky Break is an interesting Perk for sure but it's not really worth the slot.

    I can agree with giving it a regeneration ability as a good buff for it, and repairing gens makes plenty of sense. It'd be a neat buff, but it'd still be a very mediocre Perk in my eyes, as even for juking setups, which are a niche Survivor build in and of themselves, it doesn't quite justify a Perk slot in my eyes. Survivor Perk slots are really competitive and JUST removing blood pools doesn't quite do it IMO.

    To suggest another buff, that I think could make it into a seriously competitive Survivor perk, I'd suggest that it should come with the following bonus effect: When you are injured, you leave no Scratch Marks for the duration of the injury's speed boost.

    I dig that idea, it could be worth using. Maybe something like a mechanic that removes scratch marks when over 110% movement speed or something.

    @DebunkedMonsters said:

    I only see Lucky Break being a good counter to Bloodhound and no one brings that unless they're adepting Wraith.

    Assuming no gens are done and that no gens get done within the (let's say max 180 seconds) or 3 minutes we combine that with 5 gens. After 2 1/4 gen completion you have Lucky Break returned. That means it can be done two times if no gen regression occurs.

    That gives you 9 minutes total of Lucky Break, currently tripling the max time. With gen regression the total time is increased.

    In theory you completely remove pools of blood for that survivor.

    Then it should be fine, no? Since it seems to be useless to you, it shouldn't really matter how much they can use it for. It wouldn't be that bad in theory if they got nine minutes of it, especially since they had to earn back all that time with the generators. Anyways, No Mither completely removes bloodpools right now so I shouldn't think that would make this perk any more special.

    Maybe just reduce the base time to 120, that way it can't be used beyond 2 minutes.

  • @DebunkedMonsters said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1946088#Comment_1946088

    If that's the case then that would make Lucky Break into No Mither without the punishment...on that note, this would never happen because there's no way the devs would make a second No Mither, especially without drawbacks.

    You do realize that the main suggestion was to earn back activation on Lucky Break, right? This isn't a completely passive removal of blood stains.

  • I say just give it a longer time and let you be immune from the hemorrhage status.