So about camping and looping
Camping might be annoying, but that's it.
Looping might be annoying but that's it.
If someone complains about looping claiming it requires no skill same goes for camping.
Thanks.
Looping might be annoying but that's it.
If someone complains about looping claiming it requires no skill same goes for camping.
Thanks.
Comments
Are you all part of the Bubba fan club? xD
Looping might be annoying? Try core lmao. Camping is annoying for all survivors but they will get the last laugh if they are prepared to let their pal die.
U can either "camp"" from distance with certain killers or camp when the gates are powered, in which case you don't need the map pressure.
Oh I thought were talking about the real camping and not the survivors definition of camping
I don't complain when a killer is nearby because survivors are swarming around me, i blame the survivors, especially when i'm running kindred
Had a match where the killer camped me. 2 swf players concentrated on a single gen and the last survivor ran in circles on the other end of the map, while the killer was holding my hand.
Sadly I've had the same thing happen, I suck at looping but i kite d aBilly around for a good 7 minutes and in that time the other 3 managed to get 2 gens done through Ruin.
I lost the sucker killed his Ruin totem, got another gen done and he finally downed me and camped me he was so mad. I figure it's all good i got 2 WGLF tokens, 1 gen done myself and hex totem.
They never got a single gen done after I got hooked.
I always suicide on hook if that is the case.
There is no point in buying them time if they dont do anythign anyway^^
It's surprising how some survivors react to a hook. Some crouch near the hook, because they hear a far heartbeat.
I go in yolo style, when the survivor is about to struggle or die. I have BT equipped and after that point it's up to the survivor. Some are mad about this.