Hey.

It's Valentine's Day.

And the game may be burning to the ground around us, but it's exhausting to keep all that negativity up for so long, you know? So maybe we ought to have a moment to appreciate the finer things here, on this sacred day of cherubs and commemoration. You know what I love?

You.


And Oni, but you're pretty good too.

How about you?

Comments

  • I'm appreciating all the fresh air I'm getting now that DBD is unplayable.

    Don't worry devs! I'll come back if/when you fix this heinous desync issue.

    ...and fire the person who designed the new UI.

  • yes. on valentine's day let's celebrate the most iconic couple in DBD

    Untitled Image


  • Ah yes, I love you too. And Skyrim, I love that as well.

  • @TheWarNung said:

    I'm appreciating all the fresh air I'm getting now that DBD is unplayable.

    Don't worry devs! I'll come back if/when you fix this heinous desync issue.

    ...and fire the person who designed the new UI.

    ...and fire the person who designed the new UI.

    Let's face it.

    They will probably get a promotion lmao

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    It's Valentine's Day.

    And the game may be burning to the ground around us, but it's exhausting to keep all that negativity up for so long, you know? So maybe we ought to have a moment to appreciate the finer things here, on this sacred day of cherubs and commemoration. You know what I love?

    You.

    And Oni, but you're pretty good too.

    How about you?

    Thank you Grandpa Crack Pipe <3

    I love cute boys and hot chocolate.


    ...Oh, DBD related loves. I love surprising people as Robbie the Rabbit Legion. Playing with new friends in a custom lobby with that outfit? It's glorious to hear their reactions when they first see me charging at them as a giant-ass cartoon rabbit with a knife.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    yes. on valentine's day let's celebrate the most iconic couple in DBD

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D30AROwUIAAUAOo.jpg

    Best couple EVER!!!!!! I was so happy when they got back together

  • We didnt start the fire, the games been burning since the devs were earing

  • Furry bait skin Oni is pretty rad