When you unlock an original character, do you use Iri Shards or Auric Cells?
Iridescent Shards - I prefer unlocking characters for free
Auric Cells - I prefer unlocking characters without the grind
Iridescent Shards - I prefer unlocking characters for free
Auric Cells - I prefer unlocking characters without the grind
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used iri shards for the original dlc's (not the twins)
I have only bought the licensed characters such as myers or demo
Quick question: can you help me understand how to make a poll? This post was originally supposed to be a "poll" and not something that looks like it was from General Discussions lol
Take this with a grain of salt as I've not done a poll here but I think you just go to "new discussion" button in the top right hand corner of the forums and then click "new poll" and you should have the option to add a title, text, and poll answer options. Might also have to be in the poll area of the forums as well
I prefer Iri Shards.