Never felt so betrayed
Me and this Deathslinger were having fun dragging me around on the spear chasing people lol. Gave him my flashlight and a nod and he downed me aha was all chill.
There were 2 other people left but there were 3 gens and it was quite a slow game tbh. And I was just having fun cuz since this update there is no point taking the game seriously no more.
Then he hooked me and proxy camped me from about 6 maybe 7 meters away.
A sad love-hate story 🥺 (true story)
Comments
Did you t-bag him at any point?
Nope not one bit
could've been bored.. or it was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_9uGrpYiZsAre you sure he was friendly? Maybe all this time he tried to convince you to run away?
This is one of those times where "Letters From The Fog" is needed. You need to express yourself! ❤
Sort of related but the absolute funniest thing in this game is a Deathslinger furiously nodding while dragging a survivor. That will always be ######### hilarious to me. I really wish I saw Deathslingers have more fun like that.