What do you think of Iron Will?
Survivors, Killers... Tell me what you think of Iron Will. Do you use it? As a Killer, do you find it annoying?
Survivors, Killers... Tell me what you think of Iron Will. Do you use it? As a Killer, do you find it annoying?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love iron will when I play survivor. I have it all the time. My current build is Iron, Ds, Kindred and Woo.
As a killer it is hard to tell how much iron will contributed to lost chases tho. And how many survivors you didn't hear nearby without stridor.
I use it occasionally. It's definitley one of the best Survivor perks in the game, arguably even a bit too strong.
Personally I think it may need a small QOL nerf, it doesn’t make sense that with IW a survivor makes no noise ie no footsteps or breathing.
I like Iron Will but I think it should also cover up one's regular breathing, as well as moans of pain in the dying state. I think it is odd that I'm utterly silent when it comes to pain, but Stridor users find me via just normal breathing easily enough (well the Spirit does anyway).
While Iron Will has saved me many times in many different situations, I couldn't tell you how much of a clutch it is when I'm trying to get a flashlight save & I'm injured.
If the killer hears me, he'll obviously know I'm around and will make sure I either end up running away or get slugged. But if I have Iron Will.. well.. it's a field day for me.
As killer, I honestly don't mind it much especially during chases considering I've never had good headphones in the first place & that the survivors still leave blood trails.
No the perk is already pretty strong. And as killer breathing sound stays the only thing that can help you locate a survivor hiding from you.
... jund mimimi... iron ll OP mimimi ... nerf and please continue buffing killer n1