When will the maps be re-enabled please

I am getting very sick of coldwind and Springwood please. Thank you.

Comments

  • as soon as the issues with them are fixed.

    honestly, i think its more likely to see more maps being disabled due to technical issues first - referring to the Backwater Swamp (fatshame spots) and Temple of Purgation (killers getting stuck) here.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    as soon as the issues with them are fixed.

    honestly, i think its more likely to see more maps being disabled due to technical issues first - referring to the Backwater Swamp (fatshame spots) and Temple of Purgation (killers getting stuck) here.

    I would be fine with that but they should at least adjust map chances accordingly when they lock out some of the larger realm count maps.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    as soon as the issues with them are fixed.

    honestly, i think its more likely to see more maps being disabled due to technical issues first - referring to the Backwater Swamp (fatshame spots) and Temple of Purgation (killers getting stuck) here.

    O? I haven't had any issues yet with Purgation. Where are the trouble spots?

    I wouldn't mind if The Game is disabled for a bit while they fix the pallet spawning.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945432#Comment_1945432

    I would be fine with that but they should at least adjust map chances accordingly when they lock out some of the larger realm count maps.

    as far as im concerned taking a map out of the map pool doesnt make any specific other map have higher appearance chances.

    every map has the same chance of apperaring (except for the ones that are boosted due to changes, so Gideon should appear more often). its just that realms that have more maps than others (Springwood and Coldwind) have a naturally higher chance of appearing, due to the higher map count.

    but a Fractured Cowshed should not have a higher appearance chance than, lets say the Dead Dawg Saloon, yet the Coldwind Farm has a five times higher appearance chance than the Grave of Glenvale, due to it having 5 times more maps.

  • @Rivyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945432#Comment_1945432

    O? I haven't had any issues yet with Purgation. Where are the trouble spots?

    I wouldn't mind if The Game is disabled for a bit while they fix the pallet spawning.

    i havent encountered it myself yet (luckily), but apparently when you go inside the temple killers can get stuck on the staircases.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945517#Comment_1945517

    i havent encountered it myself yet (luckily), but apparently when you go inside the temple killers can get stuck on the staircases.

    I've been up and down every staircase as killer and it has not happened to me as of yet.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    as soon as the issues with them are fixed.

    honestly, i think its more likely to see more maps being disabled due to technical issues first - referring to the Backwater Swamp (fatshame spots) and Temple of Purgation (killers getting stuck) here.

    Don't forget the fun bus on autohaven

  • i know about it, but these maps have already been disabled.

    currently the disabled realms are the Crotus Press Asylum and Autohaven Wreckers.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I am getting very sick of coldwind and Springwood please. Thank you.

    At this point i appreciate getting anything other than swamp >:(