Battle pass tier summary

Grading scale: ######### - Meh - Ok - Neat - Great

1. Great

2. Meh

3. Neat

4. Meh

5. #########

6. Meh

7. Ok

8. Meh

9. Ok

10. Meh

11. Meh

12. Neat

13. #########

14. Meh

15. Ok

16. Meh

17. Meh

18. Meh

19. Great

20. Meh

21. Meh

22. Meh

23. Meh

24. Meh

25. #########

26. Meh

27. Ok

28. Ok

29. Meh

30. #########

31. #########

32. #########

33. Meh

34. Neat

35. #########

36. Meh

37. Meh

38. Meh

39. Neat

40. Meh

41. Great

42. #########

43. Meh

44. #########

45. Neat

46. Meh

47. Neat

48. Meh

49. #########

50. #########

51. Meh

52. Ok

53. Meh

54. Meh

55. Great

56. #########

57. #########

58. Meh

59. #########

60. Meh

61. Neat

62. Meh

63. Meh

64. Meh

65. #########

66. Meh

67. Neat

68. Neat

69. Meh

70. Neat

Overall score: Meh


Throw in some ######### shards. So many tiers are literal garbage. Yeah you typically get 2-3 cool skins total but they're lost in a sea of useless crap nobody will ever use.

Comments

  • To this day I still think that charms were the worst thing to be put on the game. Now they give us those boring junk that no one looks at as "rewards"

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    To this day I still think that charms were the worst thing to be put on the game. Now they give us those boring junk that no one looks at as "rewards"

    Sadly, for stuff like battlepass to work, it has to be filled to be the brim with literal junk used as padding, otherwise it would just be empty.

    THAT SAID, I think DE could reduce the numbers of charms and add instead blood points and shards...

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    To this day I still think that charms were the worst thing to be put on the game. Now they give us those boring junk that no one looks at as "rewards"

    I thought they were kinda neat at first and tbf some of them are really cool looking but they are ultimately useless. I notice them next to never in actual matches, even when I'm on the hook with nothing to do lol.

    Like @_HN_ when they decided to go the battle pass route they had to come up with filler. But yes bloodpoints and shards would have been much better. Even going the Apex Legends route and letting us customizer player banners would be kinda neat and much more useful than charms