Console Reports do nothing
I love this game dearly. But why is there nothing that the developers can do to ban people on console?
I have sent in video of me being body blocked into the basement for an hour, sent clips of people working with the killer, and emailed and tweeted at every member of the team I can imagine.
Every console player knows they can't ban so they just do whatever they want. It's literally anarchy here. Can you PLEASE do anything?
I have sent in video of me being body blocked into the basement for an hour, sent clips of people working with the killer, and emailed and tweeted at every member of the team I can imagine.
Every console player knows they can't ban so they just do whatever they want. It's literally anarchy here. Can you PLEASE do anything?
Comments
i hope it was a leatherface
I’ve been in your spot before so here’s some advice,
chill.
I know it can be frustrating knowing no action is being taken against the exploiters/cheaters on console, but there is nothing you can do about that.
If you see any type of cheating, just DC.
Not true.
BHVR just has to add the ban system to console which they are in the process of doing. Expecting Sony to ban people because BHVR can't be bothered to expidite the process is completely ridiculous when every other online game on ps4 has a ban system.
People who don't know what they are talking about should stop blaming Sony since it diminishes the pressure on BHVR to port the ban system to console.
I never understood that.
Survivors are usually so fast with pulling the plug.
Missed DS => DC
A nurse,doc => DC
camped/tunneled => DC
about to lose item => DC
got downed by killer => DC
But when you are being hold hostage for 1 hour (assuming you dont lie), then you act like you are thrown into jail IRL.
so you satin the basement tweeting BHVR expecting them to what? Come into your game and punish the killer cuz he was being naughty? You could have DCd and moved to the next game instead of wasting your time begging for mommy to intervene.
PS instant help is not how reports work btw.
I’m sorry that you are frustrated, but body blocking is a double edged sword, survivors can use it to stall hooks, and killers can use it to block in their prey and prevent them from completing 360’s.
I think you should play a lot more cautiously, trolls are everywhere.
If you are on Xbox, you can send this footage to their support team, and explain the situation. The enforcement team is very active on Xbox, and being an ######### never goes unpunished.
nope, xbox doesnt deal with anything dbd ingame related, only xbox messages which are outside the game.
if you dont know what youre talking about, dont misinform others.
irony that im more helpful than you.
They are working on it.
But you should still be able to send a video to support the evidence of your claim.
Im dumb, but I try.
R* can ban GTA accounts for misconduct, so there must be a way to for DBD as well
Actually has me creasing up :')