The Game
Is there a reason you made one of the already most survivor bias maps in the game even safer? I'm not even trying to be sarcastic, this map was always busted if the survivors had any kind of looping abilities and you went and buffed it x20. Seriously please nerf this map and do it soon, we don't need another old school Ormond.
Comments
People will argue to the death that old The Game was the most killer sided map. I don't see it. There's hardly any weak pallets and now there are like 5 additional god pallets. I've played less than 5 matches on it as killer, and I can tell it's easily the new Haddonfield.
I think they rushed this rework. They just threw some things together, pushed it out for 4.5.0, and called it a day.
It was quite easy for killers to pressure on the old Game. It was quite a small map which was indeed filled with safe pallets. There were some mindgameable too, but rn they are practically all safe. Pressuring isn't as easy anymore either because the devs came up with the genius idea to add breakable walls everywhere so you can't really traverse the map without wasting time and breaking those first. Somehow they also managed to make safe pallets even more safe and made literally 4 god pallets on the map. Not sure what the thoughtprocess was there... Pallets are literally everywhere too...