Killer Mains Must be Loving the New Update

I play killer as well but not as much as survivor. Are killer mains enjoying the update? Cause survivors sure arent. Every match I’m in the killer wipes the floor with survivors and can usually do it while hopping on one foot and blind due to the hit boxes. I mean it’s gotta be like shooting fish in a barrel for Killer mains.

Comments

  • @GamerGirlFeng said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1944217#Comment_1944217

    Not to mention killers would complain that survivors were exploiting the hill if they got stuck because survivors would do gens freely. Meanwhile if survivors got stuck it was free hooks for the killers.

    How is the hitbox issue not also exploiting by that logic?

    I understand that but if the killer is out of the game everyone is out of the game so it makes sense to stop those maps

  • @KCPlaya said:

    All im saying Is they made the killers over powered and they camp all day smh

    Yeah and then I play a joke build to be nice and the survivors focus gens super hard and leave their friends to die.

  • Actually no, I'm not. This is the one patch that finally made me quit.

    Yes, it was somewhat cathartic to finally be able to continuously slam survivors who months have had too many defensive tools at their disposal, except it didn't come because the devs intentionally or otherwise broke balance, but because the game is an absolute bugged mess. The first two or three matches having hyper lunge and broken hitboxes were fun, but it's just so miserable for survivors who are doing their best to actually win the damn game.

    And it also brought some pain for the killers. Frustrated survivors and bullies now also have a ton of exploits in the broken maps with invisible barriers only they can go trough, zones where they can propel themselves into otherwise impossible terrain, and of course the new The Game map (at this point I'm not kidding when saying whomever designed that thing should be reprimanded in some way).

    Not to mention, genrushing is harder to counter than ever for the average killer. I thought the Ruin/Undying nerf wouldn't be that bad but even if I agree it needed a nerf, they grinded it into dust.

    The fact that we have a PTB and that every single piece of feedback offered during testing period is absolutely ignored just makes all of the above worse.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1944186#Comment_1944186

    You mean the bus that had its maps disabled immediately after it was found? Seems like a bit of a weird thing to be upset about considering the desync is still prevalent.

    It wasn't Disabled Immediately... it took acouple days to get it to shut off Every Autohaven map + Buglyum maps

1 2 3 ›