Progress for Bubba's faces?

yo im back on the forums after like 1-2 years. what I was thinking is maybe add a progression/kill count bar for Bubba's locked faces. like for example, you get 10 kills out of 25 and lost how many kills you got but theres a bar/kill count showcasing how much kills you got.

Comments

  • @MyersIsPantless said:

    yo im back on the forums after like 1-2 years. what I was thinking is maybe add a progression/kill count bar for Bubba's locked faces. like for example, you get 10 kills out of 25 and lost how many kills you got but theres a bar/kill count showcasing how much kills you got.


    Oh thank God. I thought this was another thread whining about perceived "blackface".


    No, I support this. Randomly trying to figure out when you have it all is silly, unless BHVR really wants every Bubba player to keep track on a notepad next to their mouse.

  • I support this as well

    I don't know how many Jakes I killed, and the fact that the last mask is still locked without any kind of information is frustrating. Plus, now that we cannot switch killer in lobby anymore I can't just switch to bubba if I see a Jake in lobby, and I feel forced to play Bubba for an indefinite amount of time to unlock the mask