Are Custom Games Supposed to Depip You?

I played some custom games and I'm pretty confident the depip actually affected my real level.

Comments

  • No, they aren't supposed to.

    I found this bug a few days ago, it's on my mega thread.

    If you have any bugs to add to the list, or if you want to see said list, go to my profile and check it out.

  • A few days ago I was rank 4, I am now at rank 12 and happily moving my way down to even lower ranks. I can finally play this game casually, and not get designated into super tryhard sweaty lobbies. This is absolutely an improvement.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1944121#Comment_1944121

    Casual mindset. Personally I like playing against good players because playing against noobs makes me feel depressed knowing that my skill has been reduced, my energy is lowered due to the low effort gameplay, which will affect future matches in which there will be actually good teams.

    That being said, this is the only game I've played in which players want to derank more than they want to rank up, and that's saying something.

    I'm really not that good at the game, I only got as high rank as I was because of high playtime. I like playing against people that are decent but not so much so that I'm clearly outclassed in every way.

    Gitting gud is not a high priority of mine. I'm trying to have fun, not get sweaty.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No of course not. And the unbroken emblem is broken too. #########'s getting ridiculous. I remember when BHVR released playable chapters and mid-chapters without having to delay by weeks and still have to release 2 hotfixes afterwards. Wonder why they stopped.

    Tbf, the Unbroken emblem has literally never functioned as the emblem claims it's intended to.