Distressing Dr. Saw map OP?
Has anyone had the misfortune of finding themselves with a Dr. that runs Distressing on the saw map? If you have then you will know how insufferable this is when nearly anywhere on the map but quite literally the corners will make you scream if he is steadily within the center of the map. This can be devastating of survivors are not communicating and finish all the gens on the "outskirts" of the map. As if to say they are all that spread out to begin with. (OPINION POWERS ACTIVATE)
Comments
I have to try this now.
Soon to come :
Doctor with Distressing, Coulrophobia, Ruin and Nurse's calling in The Game, with Iridescent King equiped.
Will definitely be fun. (Only for the Doctor tho, possibly)
My most favorite map offering when I play Doc: the Game!^^
Distressing, Unnerving presence, Overcharge, NC with Calm add on.
Yay!
I bet the map lights up like a Christmas tree for you lol.
I think faced with this I would go to Narnia pretty quickly...
I have played a lot of doctor and I can tell you that it only works against bad survivors. Good survivors know what to do against madness and even if you run unnevering distressing, they will still hit the skillchecks
At rank 20 doc on this map is kinda devastating, yeah
I agree with your statement. As an ok survivor I can tell that it is not that hard to counter this build. Especially if the doctor gets looped by someone for the entire game (or nearly)
The impossible skillchecks Doctor is super fun on the Game, I will say that, but with some practice it isn't as bad as it looks. However it still can wreack havoc to a group unused to it, or merely uncoordinated. You get distressing, unnerving, overcharge, and lullaby/ruin/some sight related perk and... well, it can be real fun times, you shouldn't have problems finding people. I have yet to get to experience too many distressing overcharges, but I will say... this is a loadout that gets steadily less and less useful up the ranks, and after a certain point... distressing skillchecks are not hard to hit unless you get multiple in a row that spawn in annoying parts of your screen
I think The Game map is broken AF for a lot of killer strats. Scratched Mirror Myers and Tombstone Myers are good here because you will always be in range of the aura and/or there isn't anything to hide behind to prevent him from gaining EW respectively. Doc is broken as you mention, you don't even need anything other than Distressing really, because it's impossible to NOT be in his TR and gain madness (I have been saying for a while that you should be able to "snap out" of madness 2, that could help here but not really). Hag will be able to teleport to almost any trap, no range add-ons needed. Nurse can go up and down without using the stairs.
It's too small, just as swamp maps are too big. Game and both swamp maps need to be removed from the game until they get fixed.
Shhhhhhhhhh.. Not everyone thinks of these things :'(
sadly you dont need to be stealthy in DBD, guess why there are so many legacy outfits runnign around shining like fools and even clicking with flashlights at you
All you have to do is run in circles around the pallets and wait till your team has done enough gens, gg
Even though the shock can be useful during looping, it is not a counter at all and a good survivor knows that
Not everyone plays that way, yeah but about 99% of the survivors I verse
You loop doc like every other killer. You just need to adapt a bit and cant stay at pallets adn wait for the killer (which you shouldnt do anyway).
I can only suggest you try playing doc yourself and you will see how he can be looped.
About the consoles:
I feel bad for every console killer and I honestly dont understand how they can hit a 360ing survivor with console aim. Its a sad thing that survivor is so easy to play that some high level pc player even play survivor with controller because it is more relaxing (marth does so e.g.), but playing killer with controller is just laughable
regarding the game map, I guess you havent played on it that many times. There are so many pallets on this goddamn map, its insane, maybe equip the new perk that shows pallets and you will change your mind
The DR on Gideons map generally is just both rage enducing and stressful AF :chuffed: