anyone finding these in there bloodweb?

Screenshot (12).png

I found this one two days ago. but today I got another one. I'm not complaining but what? at least I can say I was there now. I was just not that early and on ps4.

Comments

  • There's a bug that has them appear on levels 8 and 16.

  • I have no idea why they're appearing but right now they appear on the level 8 and 16 bloodwebs. Using a friend I got one onto my P3 meg which I'm happy about since I'm a sucker for event items.

  • I don't know but I dig the outfit.

  • Every day we find new and exciting bugs...

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    I don't know but I dig the outfit.

    thanks, still trying to save up for the blighted pants or hair.

  • Does anyone know if they will be taken away from our inventories?

  • It's a bug.

    It's on my list of bugs and issues with 4.5.0. You can find a complete list below.

    @Pulsar said:

    In the stead of @chieften333, I will be making a list of all of the bugs in this mid-chapter 4.5.0 update, please, feel free to comment any that you have encountered and I will add them. These are just the one's I have encountered personally.

    Crotus Prenn Maps:

    1. Greenhouse has zero collision except on the poles.
    2. Can swing from balcony into one of the windows on The Chapel.

    Azarov's:

    1. The bus in Azarov's is completely bugged, not allowing any Killers to pass through it.

    Temple of Purgation:

    1. Spot inside the Temple where Killers can become permanently stuck. Try to stay away from any walls in the Temple for now.

    Clown:

    1. Sometimes does not get speed boost from tonic, despite standing in it.
    2. Reload has a delay.

    Pig:

    1. Pig's Twisted Trefoil Blade no longer plays a unique sound.

    The Twins

    1. Charlotte can now see Victor's aura for ~ 3 seconds after he attaches to a Survivor.

    Killer (General)

    1. Hitboxes feel very off, you can swing at a Survivor and have your weapon clip into their model, but not get a hit.
    2. Killer's get vacuumed into pallets and spat out on the opposite side.
    3. Killers seem to get caught on things more easily since the update.
    4. You can now spin Killers in the pre-game lobby if you were in a Custom lobby previously.
    5. Cannot pick Survivors in Exit Gates on occasion.

    Survivor (General)

    1. Hitboxes are awful. Killers swinging from miles away and getting hits.
    2. Dead Hard sometimes refuses to work.
    3. No animation for jumping into Hatch.
    4. Fast vault angle has changed.
    5. Silent Slug issue is still present.
    6. Blinds are delayed.
    7. 4th Anniversary Flashlights give off no confetti
    8. 3rd Year Party Starters appearing in Bloodweb.
    9. Pallet deadzone increased.
    10. Spectating a Survivor as they leave the Exit Gates will cause a game breaking bug.
    11. Exiting Spectate too quickly will render you unable to Ready Up in the next lobby.
    12. Deadzone for cleansing totems decreased.

    Pip System:

    1. Pips are seemingly randomly subtracted.
    2. Unbroken and Devout are sometimes bugged.
    3. Kill Your Friends allows you to gain and lose pips.
    4. Emblems are incorrectly displayed.
    5. Pip progress is also incorrectly displayed.
    6. Randomly de-pipped or banned when someone DC's while loading.
    7. Incorrect Ranks showing in post-match screen.

    Game (General)

    1. Random booting for no internet, when internet connection has not been lost.
    2. No audio when switching from Survivor-Survivor while spectating.
    3. Pings under 60 will undergo massive desync issues.
    4. Audio Occlusion on The Game isn't working as intended.
    5. Randomly reverts a M1/M2 input.
    6. Event offerings not rewarding BP on indoor maps.
    7. Glyphs not working on indoor maps.


  • @Pulsar said:

    It's a bug.

    It's on my list of bugs and issues with 4.5.0. You can find a complete list below.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/226821/known-issues-with-this-update

    Oh thanks