What do you want from an RE chapter?

Resident Evil is my favorite game franchise ever is the biggest horror game franchise ever and I have so many ideas for what they could do with it in DBD. What do you guys want?


This is what I think is most likely:

New Killer: The Tyrant (RE2R)

New Survivors: Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield

New Map: The R.P.D.


What I would like to happen is the 2 options:

Have multiple RE chapters each from different games

or

New Killers: The Tyrant AND The Mutation/William Birkin both from RE2R

New Survivors: Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield

New map: The R.P.D. and The Nest

Comments

  • What I would most like to have is Nemesis or Mr. X and these are my reasons

    1. Nemesis

    1. Although it is very high that killers like Trapper, Pyramid-Head or Deathslinger, it could be the introduction to Mega High Killers as now Victor can bring us low Killers. But they will most likely decrease their size to the default Killers High.
    2. In his lore it would be easy to manipulate since in the RE saga, he receives orders from Umbrella to kill any member of STARS, Maybe the entity can play with his mind and make all the survivors members of STARS or Darle new goals.
    3. I wish its power had something to do with the T-Virus, have a special attack like tentacles, a special ability to be immune to stun and grant it supernatural strength and a special ability to analyze survivors auras, but I think it would OK OP ... And even more with a rocket launcher.

    2. Mr.X

    1. I think it is the most viable option for a Dead by Daylight chapter, since it would not be as OP as Nemesis. And it would also be very scary if it had a 16 meter Terror Radius and it chased you to death.
    2. His power may be that of pursuits, because the more he is in pursuit, the faster he becomes and may not affect the Bloodlust. It could have immunity to stuns from Pallets and Flashlight Blinds or It could leave a Deep Wound for each hit. His weapon may be his fists, as he attacks in RE2.

    And the survivors that I would like to have would be Leon Kennedy and Jill Valentine, or the duo Redfield, but the survivor I love the most is Leon.

    Like if a RE Chapter came, I would like there to be 2 killers and 3 survivors, so we would be satisfied with the 5th Anniversary if it is true that RE can be the one who takes it. So we could leave out a September chapter to balance and fix the game and come back with a chapter in December, but most likely it will not.

  • @Jarol said:

    What I would most like to have is Nemesis or Mr. X and these are my reasons

    1. Nemesis

    1. Although it is very high that killers like Trapper, Pyramid-Head or Deathslinger, it could be the introduction to Mega High Killers as now Victor can bring us low Killers. But they will most likely decrease their size to the default Killers High.
    2. In his lore it would be easy to manipulate since in the RE saga, he receives orders from Umbrella to kill any member of STARS, Maybe the entity can play with his mind and make all the survivors members of STARS or Darle new goals.
    3. I wish its power had something to do with the T-Virus, have a special attack like tentacles, a special ability to be immune to stun and grant it supernatural strength and a special ability to analyze survivors auras, but I think it would OK OP ... And even more with a rocket launcher.

    2. Mr.X

    1. I think it is the most viable option for a Dead by Daylight chapter, since it would not be as OP as Nemesis. And it would also be very scary if it had a 16 meter Terror Radius and it chased you to death.
    2. His power may be that of pursuits, because the more he is in pursuit, the faster he becomes and may not affect the Bloodlust. It could have immunity to stuns from Pallets and Flashlight Blinds or It could leave a Deep Wound for each hit. His weapon may be his fists, as he attacks in RE2.

    And the survivors that I would like to have would be Leon Kennedy and Jill Valentine, or the duo Redfield, but the survivor I love the most is Leon.

    Like if a RE Chapter came, I would like there to be 2 killers and 3 survivors, so we would be satisfied with the 5th Anniversary if it is true that RE can be the one who takes it. So we could leave out a September chapter to balance and fix the game and come back with a chapter in December, but most likely it will not.

    They most likely wouldn't need to decrease their size. At least not for Mr. X. Sure he's taller than doors but in RE2R when he walks through an open door by just have his upper body bend down without limiting his movement.