Add release perks button and search system please

Hey I don't understand why there is no release all perks/add-on button.


1.Add release ALL perk/add-on button.

If you want to see verity of play style, it will be helpful.

Actually, it is really uncomfortable to take on/off perk and add-on. right? Why I have to search perk again to take off that perk?

When I want to take different style perk, I have to click so many times to change perk. If there is take-off button, I can click it and just choose what I need.


2.Searching System

And also, for noob users, Searching perk/add-on system is necessary.

Because it is hard to find right perk or add-on quickly for them.


Thank you

Comments

  • I mean it's not that hard to find perks they are in alphabetical order

    however i do think they should have that kind of button to clear your perks, it would pair well with the premade perk loadout people want.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    I mean it's not that hard to find perks they are in alphabetical order

    however i do think they should have that kind of button to clear your perks, it would pair well with the premade perk loadout people want.

    Yeah I know, but when it comes to new user, it is needed I meam 🤗