Mr. Puddles Charm shouldn't be survivor only
Please make the Mr. Puddles charm into a universal charm. it should be something killers can use too.
Please make the Mr. Puddles charm into a universal charm. it should be something killers can use too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait it is?
Even tho it's basically about a killer?
Yep. You can't have the Mr. Puddles charm while you play Mr. Puddles
Same a show Dwightcrow is killer only. Makes no sense.
What else can go wrong this update?!
They’re charms. I don’t get why some of them have to be survivor only or killer only.
I agree with this, it makes no sense that you can equip the Mr. Puddles outfit as the Clown but not the Mr. Puddles plushie.
Everytime a new Rift open I highly question the reasoning of whoever decides the rewards of the Rift and the challenges/lore of the Tome smh
🤦♂️