Leatherface cannot walk through the small gap on the side of exit gates
The gap I'm referring to is the one on the inside of the exit gates. I don't know if this is for other killers but I couldn't walk through for Bubba.
The gap I'm referring to is the one on the inside of the exit gates. I don't know if this is for other killers but I couldn't walk through for Bubba.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cancel mob got him.
Too many helpings of BBQ & Chili.
Just checked, it also doesn't work on clown but It only affects the right gap on the gate