Special Theme Music for Rank 1 Killer Entering Lobby
I think it would be nice if survivors would hear the menu music change to this when a rank 1 killer joins the lobby, or at least that the killer is prestige 3. https://youtu.be/frLFV7KnN2Y or could at the very least, see the rank 1 skull symbol somewhere to notify them of a rank 1 in the lobby.
Comments
God no - it's bad enough having Killers dc because theres something in the lobby they don't like, let alone having pleb survivors dcing until they get anything less than rank one.
Oh yes, when i start my game, i'd much rather listen to music than actually play.
Just upload the soundtrack to YouTube, turn off menu music, then loop the YT video.
Why not just let the killer here it instead of everybody in the lobby? And maybe do a similar thing for rank 1 survivor?
I really like that song they made for the clown dlc teaser with Kate playing the guitar.
Have to mark this day on the calendar!
I totally agree with you.