Longer Seasons
1 momth is entirely, ridiculously, and infuriating short. Please extend the ranking seasons to at least 3 months, like how real seasons go. Thanks you!
1 momth is entirely, ridiculously, and infuriating short. Please extend the ranking seasons to at least 3 months, like how real seasons go. Thanks you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh God please don't! Why should it be 3 months?
1 month is long enough
Rank means nothing, you'll meet as many boosted survivors up there as any other rank, and once you get the Rank 1 achievement, there really isn't any reason to wanna be Rank 1.
Rank doesn't really indicate skill, it indicates playtime.
Which is sad because a rank should do what a rank does in other games: indicate skill. Levels should only indicate playtime, and they already do: that's what devotion is for. Thus, the "ranking" needs to be a proper ranking system or just removed entirely.
Many would disagree. Some people can't spend all their time ranking up in a game like this just to have their rank deleted a month later. You've played other rank modes in video games right? How long are their seasons typically? That's normally longer than 1 month for a reason. And if you haven't had experience with rank standards in other games, you should get some before you attest a longer ranking period.
Do you not play ranked modes in other games? They're always longer than 1 month. What would be the disadvantage tbh? What are you afraid of?
I second @Kuudere1 's suggestion. 1 month is only time enough for me to level up 1 role. I need more time to give to the second role - I play both but I work fulltime with lots of overtime. I stream it too so extending the season seems fair. I won't say 3 months, maybe 45-60 days? Or adjust the grades/pipping