is head on bugged?

Someone told me head on doesnt work so i am skept to use it. Anyone else see this?

Comments

  • I used it earlier and it worked fine

  • I got a killer stun yesterday with head on and got grabbed.

    So Idk if it's a bug or just the desync stuff.

  • This really does not answer you but my buddy said he had a problem with head on yesterday when we were playing. He said it just did not work when he tried it, and I thought that maybe the killer was too far away, but maybe he was right.

  • @stufoot99 said:

    This really does not answer you but my buddy said he had a problem with head on yesterday when we were playing. He said it just did not work when he tried it, and I thought that maybe the killer was too far away, but maybe he was right.

    the match after i posted this i did get stunned late after a survivor popped out f alocker with headon. When i tell you it was a latent stun it was hella late

  • Head on has never been 100% reliable but that's mostly because of latency, it isn't broken at all

  • @Trashmaster said:

    Head on has never been 100% reliable but that's mostly because of latency, it isn't broken at all

    It is much less reliable now tho, survivors are desynced with the killer, causing the killer to hit mere air and still hit the survivor from the survivor's perspective. So I can see it happening where Head on triggers, the killer being able to grab the survivor and the survivor actually being able to save him/herself if both latency and desync stack up together.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    I got a killer stun yesterday with head on and got grabbed.

    So Idk if it's a bug or just the desync stuff.

    That's an old issue. I actually got the Head Old challenge back then in the Jane tome just like that.

  • Sometimes some desync happens on rare occasions with weird results but I don't think the perk is bugged at all. I use it all the time.

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1941750#Comment_1941750

    That's an old issue. I actually got the Head Old challenge back then in the Jane tome just like that.

    Really? I never have had issues with head on and I've been playing since Plague's release