Please. Please. Change the way perks are obtained.

The issue only gets worse and worse for how many killers/ survivors get added to the game.

Maybe have a shop that lets you target certain perks. Say buy perk A for 250k bp and then it makes the next ranks appear in the next two blood webs automatically.

With addons you can either choose to exchange 3 brown addons for 1 purple or 2 greens for one purple.. etc.

It is just insane if you have all the killer perks unlocked and then try to actually get the perks you want on a killer. I just spent 900k bp. The only thing of note that I got was an upgrade from rank 2 to 3 bbq and chili, rank 1 to 3 hex undying (But i dont have any good hex perks to pair with it.).

Change it somehow. Or maybe even just remove ranks of perks entirely. I've spent millions upon millions of BP, but I wouldn't have a problem if they made all perks 1 rank.

Please make a change to the bloodweb grind.

Comments

  • I think perks should be purchasable with our own choice, but for higher prices. Because yes it is stupid to get random perks you absolutely don't want (uhm uhm, déjà-vu) in the web.

    Just make another store/page/menu whatever for perks and raise the prices.... like lv1 10 000 bp, lv2 20 000 bp, lv3 40 000 bp.