Pausing blood timer
Is it coming back? I can’t tell if it’s there but the survivors blood timer doesn’t pause when being picked up by the killer or being healed. It was such good info on solos.
Tagged:
Mod
Is it coming back? I can’t tell if it’s there but the survivors blood timer doesn’t pause when being picked up by the killer or being healed. It was such good info on solos.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it still pauses while a survivor is being carried+healed. Pains me that it's so hard to see the bar now
I hope it will come back, they just recently introduced it, wouldn't it be kinda shame to throw it in trash?
Hopefully if the size of the bar is increased that this feature will be there, again I'm another one that used to find this pretty useful.