Just a warning.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but might as well put it on here. On temple of purgation there's an area in the main building where you can get permanently stuck.

The exact location is through the entrance opposite side of the map of killer shack, the staircase directly to the left of that entrance is glitched. I almost lost a game because of it but luckily I was nurse. So if you're in the main building of that map avoid hugging walls.

Comments

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but might as well put it on here. On temple of purgation there's an area in the main building where you can get permanently stuck.

    The exact location is through the entrance opposite side of the map of killer shack, the staircase directly to the left of that entrance is glitched. I almost lost a game because of it but luckily I was nurse. So if you're in the main building of that map avoid hugging walls.

    I'll add it to my list of bugs, thanks for the heads up!

  • Yup, got stuck there while playing legion yesterday, so had to eat 5 minutes.

  • Yup, once I got stuck I was relentlessly bullied, by survivors. In endgame chat they trolled about it. Ah well