What type of killers would you like more of.
I have been into making killer concepts recently and was trying to think of what to try making next, which brought the question, "What type of killers do people want more of?"
The bellow names have links that are to killers I posted to r/PerkByDaylight (for those that care.):
Bloody Mary (enter mirror realm for surveying survivors and setting up for chases.)
Mercenary (another trap based killer with a secondary power):
The Flood (Infect survivors to slow them and use your Infecting traps to speed you up.):
Edit: Just noticed I forgot stealth effects. Though I don't see how any new stealth effects would be much different from wraith, pig's, or GF.
Comments
We need more unique killers so killers with non-traditional chases would also be really cool. Just look at pyramid head, you can't loop him as you would another killer or he will use his shockwave and shred through you. He also has the cages of atonement which is very unique.
I would like another range killer because we only have 3 (including freddy because he got that ######### lunge range)
not anymore we don't enjoy your third range character
Yo the trickster looks really cool actually. I think I'm gonna get the dlc this chapter
Hannibal Lecter
Non-time-based-Secondary-mode, like Old Doctor, Pig, Wraith and... Well, what do you know, The Trickster!