THE NEW: Object Of Obsession
BUFF - Object of obsession can now see stealth killers. if the killer is running Nurses calling then you can see the killer even if the survivor is in the killers radius. Same with "I'm all ears" or "Nemesis".
NERF- None
I just think the perk is useless if the killer is stealth, I wanted to fix that. Apart from that then the perk is perfect, a nerf from the old but a slight buff.
Comments
Don't really agree. First, Object of Obsession is hopefully getting changed and this suggestion doesn't really seem to account for that, there's a suggested change the developers floated that'll put it in a much better position. (if the Killer can see your aura, you can see the Killer's. if you're the obsession, you automatically reveal your own aura to the killer periodically) The reason for this is because it's extremely abusable in SWF groups on comms. If you made it also bypass Undetectable it'd be even more rampant in how abusable it is.
Next, with this change in mind, it really isn't useless against stealth Killers. Killers that use Undetectable as part of their kits don't really use it mid-chase, so stuff like I'm All Ears still gets countered pretty hard.
whats the point of stealth if its not actually stealthy
if you want to remove stealth give up another perk slot or switch out object
if you want all in one with aura and removing stealth for one perk slot thats just entitled and not a sensible idea for balance
Oh yea, I forgot that all stealth killers aren't always stealth. I suppose the object is pretty balanced, a buffed perk for solos, this is what the developers want but swf aren't going to be happy.