Mint Rag + Thrill Of The Hunt = Glory

So, with thus hag build I've been using, it's almost too good. Mint Rag, ToTH, DH, Ruin and Dearstalker. Step 1: place phantasm, Step 2: profit. Honestly so easy to get a four man devour hope with this build!

Comments

  • I want to try this build so badly! Literally just trap your totems and let them do their best to cleanse them in vain.
  • I have to agree. The build can be very powerful from what I've seen so far. When I get another Mint Rag I'm going to try it myself. 
  • I'm mobile, so could one of you lovely people tell me what the mint rag does?
  • Chrona said:
    I'm mobile, so could one of you lovely people tell me what the mint rag does?
    It allows you to teleport to any trap regardless of whether it has been activated, with a 15-second cooldown. It's really only for gimmick builds, but it can be quite fun.

    To the OP, replace Deerstalker with Tinkerer and make sure to trap near gens. It's hilarious, tons of gen grabs. For best results use an offering for The Game map.
  • @Esheon said:

    To the OP, replace Deerstalker with Tinkerer and make sure to trap near gens. It's hilarious, tons of gen grabs. For best results use an offering for The Game map.

    Will do once I get tinkerer on hag, However, I was thinking about putting on dying light.

  • Make Your Choice with Mint Rag is stupidly powerful too. And works well in tandem with DH