Ranks

I have no clue how they work currently: I cared so little for months that i never paid attention to changes.
But i just noticed in the scoreboard that i, a rank 13 Killer, got matched with 2 rank 2 Survivors.

What's up with that?

Comments

  • You're not the only person to report this. Someone else said they, at rank 14, got matched with four rank 2 Survivors.

  • @Orion said:
    You're not the only person to report this. Someone else said they, at rank 14, got matched with four rank 2 Survivors.

    You are posting a whole lot.

  • @Boss said:

    @Orion said:
    You're not the only person to report this. Someone else said they, at rank 14, got matched with four rank 2 Survivors.

    You are posting a whole lot.

    Waiting for the dishwasher to finish washing the dishes so I can start cooking. Posting helps to pass the time and can help some people as well.

  • I've had some weird rankings too, usually end up getting 2 purples a red and a green rank, very weird.

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    I've had some weird rankings too, usually end up getting 2 purples a red and a green rank, very weird.

    While you yourself are at rank number...

  • @Boss said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    I've had some weird rankings too, usually end up getting 2 purples a red and a green rank, very weird.

    While you yourself are at rank number...

    4 or 5 I can't remember currently at work.

  • a lot of the time when you have 1 or 2 rank 2 killers its because they qued in a swf group and the leader was in your rank . its one more thing about swf groups that are broken , but the 4 level 2's vs a 14 is a bit excessive and not sure how this happens … I have personally had matches where I played against much higher ranks as well but not to that extreme .

  • @Boss said:
    I have no clue how they work currently: I cared so little for months that i never paid attention to changes.
    But i just noticed in the scoreboard that i, a rank 13 Killer, got matched with 2 rank 2 Survivors.

    What's up with that?

    Its called SWF, it is not only broken because of the voice comms, it breaks the matchmaking too