Custom Games

Soooo.. idk about you guys but I’d love to have more customization for custom games. Sometimes you’d have a challenge , you will need more choices in the game settings to disable some specific perks and whatever. Sometimes you just wanna chill and make some fun ideas with your friends in a custom game. I don’t think it’s hard for the devs to do that. Is it?

Comments

  • I don't understand why the devs won't implement multiple killers for custom games. Balancing wouldn't be a problem, it's with your friends.

    I think it'd be fun for 2 Bubbas to team up on the best looper & see how long they'd last.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    I don't understand why the devs won't implement multiple killers for custom games. Balancing wouldn't be a problem, it's with your friends.

    I think it'd be fun for 2 Bubbas to team up on the best looper & see how long they'd last.

    Brilliant.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    I don't understand why the devs won't implement multiple killers for custom games. Balancing wouldn't be a problem, it's with your friends.

    I think it'd be fun for 2 Bubbas to team up on the best looper & see how long they'd last.

    I just want to see 4 Ghostfaces tbagging a Nea or Claudette.