I think it’s time to take a break
The game is just so stale. After playing the game for 2+ years, I personally find killer boring and survivor is just unplayable at the moment. The main reason is the broken hit boxes and the survivor movement.... it just doesn’t feel like dead by daylight. I won’t get into the other things like solo que, teammates, matchmaking, perk reworks, etc. I hope the main issues get fixed as soon as I don’t have many other fun games... well, maybe Mortal Kombat, but even that game has it’s online issues. I’ll be checking the forums here and there to see when the issues with this patch have been fixed. Have fun in your games to everyone who’s still playing and good luck.
Comments
Honestly I would be right there with you if it wasn’t for the limited event. I really want the rewards so I’m having to hate play the game to get them. Hopefully after that and if the stuff still isn’t fixed then I’m taking a break.
Thats basically where I'm at and most survivor players are too. Just put the game on hold for the last 3 days since I realized how bad this patch is.
Just checkin on forums from time to time to see if anything gets fixed. I also left them a negative review on Steam b/c they deserve it. Its odd cause I was actually enjoying the game for the most part prior to this (even through the Twins roll out) and would have likely given them a positive review if things didn't get this bad.
There's no sugarcoating it anymore.
Ngl, I literally just got a match that made me seriously contemplate the idea of taking a LONG break.
Got a game on the Groaning Storehouse, face a 4SWF team, of course they pop in less then 2 minutes my undying ruin since it's basically worthless after the nerf.
The main building spawned with a very obvious infinite loop that the surivivor proceeded to exploited hard, the loop is so long that it dont even get locked by the entity.
At one point after 1 kill, I manage to hook one survivor, hook another and chase the last one that is full life. He reach the hook but I'm on his back, so the game of "can you make that finicky interrupt animation work?"
Suddenly got INSANE lag, right when he unhook, it was so bad that I couldn't even catch them after the unhook, got rubberbanded to hell (never had any lag like that in months or since). That was an obvious lagswitch.
Managed to kill a second survivors, the last two rush toward the hatch and use a key they made spawn in a chest with a bunch of luck and chest charm and perk.
Got called a salty ######### in the post game chat and got explained that the obvious infinite loop that I looped for more than 5 minutes trying to figure how to close was totally not an infinite and that I'm just bad.
I can't express how EXTREMELY tilted I am right now. This ######### GAME is so one sided it's just ridiculous.
This game just encapsulated all the bullshit thrown at killers on a daily basis.
Might I ask, what exactly is happening for the event? I didn't play for a month until the update, and the update made it somehow even more worse than the game already felt, so I haven't logged in to see.
Just another rift and such. It’s my first rift event so I want to beat it.
Ah, I see. You'll have to play non-stop unless you want to spend money skipping levels, as that's the standard scummy tactic Bhvr have been taking with the rifts ever since Tome III ended. The grind gets more and more ridiculous, and I only ended up completing the last one after no-lifing the game because they extended it by a week in December and gave everyone a free level with a promo code.
Well right now I’m over Tier 14. So I think I’m doing good so far.