Did Y'all forget about the Claudette Community Cosmetic? Because we didn't.
Do you guys need some sort of company organizer? I think that would do some really good work right about now.
Do you guys need some sort of company organizer? I think that would do some really good work right about now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This why Palm Pilots should never have gone extinct.
I blame Steve Jobs.
i expected it to be in the rift free track but i guess its not their.
I do hope they didn't forget about it. Maybe next time, but right now the dev team is probably freaking out with everything going on right now.
To be fair, they said "in a future Rift" and not "in the next Rift". But would be nice if they add it to a Rift before they start the next Contest.
I literally thought about it yesterday so I went to check my cosmetic inventory on Claudette, expecting to have unlocked it from any of the previous tomes. Then I realized they completely forgot about it.