I am convinced they want to shadownerf slinger
Not in a good way either, lots of holes have been recently patched. You used to be able to shoot though windows on big boat on swamp and you used to be able to shoot through the small holes in the autohaven crane. Another shot that used to bypass the god pallet by the hole in badham was also patched out.
Why remove these fun shots? It literally just makes him less fun to play and lowers his skill ceiling which is never a good thing. Plus it turns more people into baitslingers and not trying to get advanced shots.
This isn't even talking about how they've completely butchered shack on all reworked maps for him.
If you want to nerf deathslinger because apparently 50/50s are too hard for the survivor population, just do it so I can hardcore main twins or pyramid to show people what a BS and "unfun" killer truly is.
Comments
Huntress has seem the same issue. Plague to a lesser extent. While the holes in objects are clearly there to give players the ability to visually identify what is on the other side of an obstacle, I'm guessing the devs didn't intend for them to be used to land shots. As such, they are plugging them up, essentially making every obstacle a hard obstacle for Killers to attack through rather than the soft obstacles they used to be.
The reworked loops on autohaven are awful for Deathslinger in my experience. Short enough that you can't line up a shot before the survivors turn a corner and most holes in the debris littered around are just invisible walls that eat your shot. Before they were dumb since you could easily shoot over them at any point, but MacMillan's reworked loops at least didn't cover the entire loop with blockers and still left areas you could shoot over/through.
Even the trucks can have random junk placed in the back just to prevent shooting over them as well.
I've noticed this.
Even on old maps it's much harder to hit through things. I couldn't get a shot through the upper railing on dead dog saloon main house. Tried 6 or 7 times just because it was mind boggling and I wanted to see if I was just incredibly unlucky. Eventually I got a shot through but it felt like the collision for the shot was shrunken to about a quarter of where it was to pass through.
Play Slinger on the new Meat plant... it’s a field day for him. The majority of the pallets and loops he can shoot, reel, and hit.
Yea, meat plant is pretty good for him now, you can even shoot though the yellow grated walls onto the staircase which is pretty fun if you can get it.
I dont get why they managed to have a full staircase be shootable - through but not a simple railing.
This is probably just a mistake from the map team, like the autohaven bus currently.