Why would the devs even make this game?
And I’m specifically meaning that for the consoles. Seriously I feel like the gameplay and lots of other aspects were made without putting in mind console players. The most basic of things the post game chat, WE DON’T EVEN HAVE IT! Am I missing something?
Comments
Be happy that you don't have a post game chat. It's a salt mine
You'd be surprised, people go out of their way to message on PSN very often despite it being a lot more effort lol
Haha I couldn’t agree more.
I’m mentioning the chat because sometimes we’d want to communicate with the PC fellow survivors. It would be nice, not to mention the main things about gameplay that put console players at a disadvantage when you’re advancing in the game and facing pro players.
I play console specifically to avoid post game chat (well not really, but still, I don't want that mess)
The thing that shows this was pc first is definitely the menus. That little circle cursor you have to move? Hopefully it dies next.
Because
Yeah.. console players are pretty neglected :/
No endgame chat, low framerates, aim-dressing, etc.
Guess we gotta just power through the struggles though :p