Match spectating
I was wondering if it would be possible/ if anyone would want to have the ability to spectate a friends match or just someone else's match in general to either watch a friend finish one or something along those lines?
I was wondering if it would be possible/ if anyone would want to have the ability to spectate a friends match or just someone else's match in general to either watch a friend finish one or something along those lines?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love this. Sometimes I just wanna eat a sandwich and watch.
I guess there’s always YouTube though. The JRM is a real blast to watch! Really funny
I guess it depends on how its done. Otherwise it may as well be OoO except but no perk required
That's a really good point I didnt think about. I'd say then that you could only join your friends matches to spectate
It would have to allow you to just spectate your friend, of course it shouldn't let you spectate the Killer if they are a Survivor, and vice versa. I'd go as far as saying you can only spectate them and not their teammates too (if they are survivor), otherwise you could spectate their teammates and essentially give swf level comms
When you are already in a match how could you spectate anyways? Should be an option on the main screen where you click on the friend icon. Then you should be able to click on one of your friends and spectate their match. You can only spectate one friend at a time. If your friend is a survivor and dies, you are kicked back to the main menu. Would be cool to watch you friends finish their match killer or survivor. I love this idea and would love to have it added to the game.