Are Traps bugged?
Just had two games both against trapper, where the prompt to disarm traps would never appear if the traps were on a pallet. It didn't matter what angle I was at, how long I waited, or if I was crouched or not. It would just never show up. If this goes unchecked, it could mean just straight up no pallets if you play against trapper.
Comments
I'll be giving Trapper a try tomorrow night then! Woohoo, swfs are gonna finally hate me if this is true.
Wait, so is bug exploitation okay now?
I played some Trapper earlier and didn't notice any disarms, but at the same time I rarely get them in the first place because people just hold W.
I hold W until I get injured and then start taking loops. Better to go down injured to a trap than healthy
No. But this is on the devs. They cant punish players for using a killers power as intended. So either they disable Trapper until it is fixed, or let Trapper players get their revenge on weekend night SWFs who abuse comms to neuter his power.