What's Up With the Cheryls?
Odd new behavior I've been noticing over the past couple months. A Cheryl will load into the lobby and as everyone else readies up she'll just switch between her outfits to show off her cosmetics. I've seen it happen maybe a half dozen times now, always with different players, but it's always a Cheryl.
Strange thing is, the first couple players who did this at keast had a lot of outfits to show off. Lately I see people doing this with only 2 outfits. They spend 60 seconds switching between "Default Cheryl", "Nurse Cheryl", and "Default Cheryl, but with red hair".
What is it about Cheryl in particular that is making people peacock so hard? Are you folks seeing this as well? Is this something they learned from a twitch streamer?
Comments
They're trying to do the cosmetic glitch, because literally all of Cheryl's outfits are linked for some reason.
I guess it might have something to do with a lot of her outfits being sets, so assume that's why people are showing off a lot.
She's just role-playing Sabrina the teenage witch.
I havent heard of this glitch. They're cycling through outfits so that they can play with cosmetics they haven't purchased? Because that's an extremely lame reason to waste 60 seconds of 4 other people's time.
I'm used to people not readying up after 4 years but good goddamn.
If you switch linked sets fast enough, you can glitch them out and un-link them.
Oh. That's still super lame.