Are there WAY more pallets now since the new update?

Playing as a killer lately on the new reworked maps it feels like there are an insane amount of pallets on these maps now. I am wondering if anyone else is seeing this and think it is WAY too much or if you think there aren't more than normal and everything is fine?

Comments

  • If your talking about the game map. You have to realize that there are only 2 jungle gyms and 1 loop window (freezer). Therefore there are additional pallets to compensate.

  • The absolute amount of pallets on the game is just for balance, the map has very few windows and half of the doorways are blocked by breakable walls

  • The Game feels like I'm playing ######### lumberjack simulator with how many pallets it has. Father Campbell's Chapel also feels like it has more pallets, but that one could just be me.

  • I thought I loaded up Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey with too many branch barriers...

  • In The Game map there are around as much pallets as there was before the update, but the main problem is around 80% of them are god pallets. Either lessen the amount of make the mindgameable.