Killer has a -1 range now???
I don't understand, I play survivor and get hit when the killer is 3 Meters away.
But now when I try killer I don't hit them when my weapon is basically in there texture.....
I don't understand, I play survivor and get hit when the killer is 3 Meters away.
But now when I try killer I don't hit them when my weapon is basically in there texture.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hitboxes are wonky on both sides, but Survivors suffer more from it currently.
We can just hope for a fix as soon as possible.
Pretty much. I hope the fix comes soon...
It's not hitboxes.
It can't be because it looks fine on killer's screen and doesn't always do it.
If it was hitboxes it would be perfectly repeatable with every hit and/or visible to both sides.
Everything looks totally normal when I play killer; but then I jump to survivor and it's like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otacJMvFzwA