Cross Progression

I know it said it was in the works but I was wondering where we are with it? My PS4 died and I have to start new on my pc because I can’t afford a new console right now. I’m missing all of my characters (of course for Xmas I just recently bought the rest of the survivors) and my 1200+ hours of the game are just gone. no more skins or anything either. Please can we come up with something?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • When/if this ever happens. I see a lot of corrupted save data.

  • There's no new information on whether cross progression will ever be implemented other than the already mentioned platforms ie Stadia, Steam & shortly Switch. sorry, I know that's not what you want to hear but there's no guarantees that it will ever be implemented I'm afraid.

  • Thats why I haven't wanted to start on PC. All the time and money, gone.

  • @QuirklessMeh said:

    Thats why I haven't wanted to start on PC. All the time and money, gone.

    i definitely feel you on that. at first i was excited to have two accounts and be able to start over if i wanted, now i have to and all my ps4 stuff is gone :( can’t afford to be dropping the money again

  • @neenz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1938182#Comment_1938182

    i definitely feel you on that. at first i was excited to have two accounts and be able to start over if i wanted, now i have to and all my ps4 stuff is gone :( can’t afford to be dropping the money again

    I thought now is as good time as ever to try it since they have the blood point event, but we will see how it goes.