Event items
I'm only getting 1 maybe 2 event items/offering per bloodweb. Please increase the amount of event items on the bloodweb. I'd really like to load up on firecrackers since they're not a regular item and they're my favorite item.
I'm only getting 1 maybe 2 event items/offering per bloodweb. Please increase the amount of event items on the bloodweb. I'd really like to load up on firecrackers since they're not a regular item and they're my favorite item.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please, this is such a bad start. Especially for the people who want to max out characters they get a minimum of one event node per bloodweb. If anything it just highlights how stupid the grind is.
Can verify. A friend of mine went through 7 bloodwebs on a P1-50 Nea and only 1 event item per web.
Same thing. I‘ be even had one web completely without any event Items. :/ (lvl 32/33 with Jonah)