Thanks, this took a little over a day just because it was hard to find good photo reference, I wanted to make it as accurate to the in-game look as possible. I would love to see a whole comic book done for this series.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are very talented! That is some great work, it must have taken a lot of time to produce that.
Just wow, that is some serious talent there
Thanks, this took a little over a day just because it was hard to find good photo reference, I wanted to make it as accurate to the in-game look as possible. I would love to see a whole comic book done for this series.
Ah, trapper, the first absolute unit of DBD, displayed proudly with those beefy muscles.
I think I just jizz'd myself. I love cross-hatching technique.
has anyone tried coloring this yet?
I haven't tried coloring it... feel like I should now. Gonna get on it with MS Paint. The go to.
Will edit once done. Or edit to let everyone down :c
EDIT: I can't use the bucket. Sorry guys.