Poor Deathslinger...
After all this time Deathslinger gets an actual skin (not that anniversary recolour) aaaaand
It's this? :'(
After all this time Deathslinger gets an actual skin (not that anniversary recolour) aaaaand
It's this? :'(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn son that looks ridiculous
Better than his 4th year one
Oh. My. God.
That was just a recolour so it doesn't really count
My reaction aswell lol
Damn i didn't know they were still releasing those christmas onesies
at least the gun looks cool and that's really all i care about
I'm sorry but if I ever see a Deathslinger wearing this, he deserves to get bullied.
How the hell is the killer supposed to be intimidating when he's wearing a WWE outfit?
I personally love the skin, it looks much different than his others and way more unique
It's NOT linked. Thank heaven's it's not linked.
That's literally an altered version of Elodie's reindeer skin...
It looks like pajamas, man this is so stupid looking
Caleb said "Gun's out, tiddies out."
I'm surprised this isn't a set by all means
Shiiiiit have you seen this man's closet. not much too choose from. I have the 4th year, 2 purples, and 1 green outfit because the gun was gold, that's it. Out of the two this is the one I'm buying because wraith gets an outfit every other week and I own 47 of them.